How should I prepare for a propane delivery?
At Junction Fuels, we work hard to get propane delivered to you even in the worst Vermont weather conditions so your family can stay safe and warm all winter long – but sometimes we really need your help to get it done right!
If you’re new to the world of propane – or new to us as a Junction Fuels customer – please take a few minutes to review the instructions below before your next propane delivery: it will help us serve more customers and keep our delivery teams safe.
To prepare for your next propane delivery, be sure to:
- Clear a path to your propane tank. Branches, snow, and other debris can block the path to propane tank, making it difficult for our delivery team to access the fill valve. Try to keep at least an 18-inch wide path to your tank clear so our crew can reach it easy and safely.
- Clear your driveway – If reaching your propane tank requires our team to park in your driveway, the driveway must be safe enough for a truck to drive and park on it. Please remove all snow and ice so our team can navigate your property safely. Keep in mind that our fuel trucks are wider than your car; please clear accordingly.
- Leave gates open – If our delivery crew needs to pass through a gate to reach your propane tank, make sure the gate is unlocked, or that someone is home to open it.
- Keep pets leashed or under control – To make delivery day safe for both our drivers and your pets, please be sure pets are secure when our crew arrives.
- Be accessible on delivery day – Stay reachable on delivery day in case the unexpected happens and needs your immediate attention. Make sure our team has your preferred contact number (preferably a cell number) so they can reach you quickly.
Thanks for helping us to keep our promise of reliable propane delivery in Central Vermont – our drivers appreciate your consideration!
For reliable, on-time propane delivery in Central Vermont, nobody beats Junction Fuels. Contact us today to schedule a propane delivery – or to join the Junction Fuels family of customers!