Routine A/C Maintenance: Why It Is So Important
People sometimes ask, “Is central air conditioning maintenance necessary every year?”
The answer is yes!
Let’s face it: an air conditioning system is a major investment for most eastern Vermont homeowners, and that investment needs to be protected. Having your A/C professionally maintained every year is the best way to keep your HVAC equipment running at its best.
Five key benefits of having routine annual A/C maintenance every year:
- More reliable equipment – 4 out of 5 air conditioner repairs are due to problems that could be avoided with regular A/C maintenance. Preventive A/C care will help you bypass inconvenient equipment breakdowns – and the potentially costly air conditioning repairs that come with them.
- Savings on your monthly bills – A well-maintained air conditioner runs more efficiently, so you’ll save on your utility bills – often enough over the course of a single cooling season to pay for your annual tune-up.
- Longer system life – Replacing your neglected A/C earlier than you need to can be a drag – and a costly one, at that. Regular maintenance can add years to the life of your air conditioner.
- Better health for you – Heat and humidity can be a nuisance for some people, but it can be downright dangerous for others – especially the elderly. If you have a medical condition that gets worse in the heat, a reliable cooling system isn’t a luxury – it’s a necessity.
- Better indoor air quality – A well-maintained air conditioner works better at controlling dust and humidity, making it easier to breathe in your home.
Take care of your A/C maintenance early by scheduling a A/C tune-up in eastern VT with Junction Fuels today.
Keep your home cooling system running better for longer – schedule air conditioning service with the pros at Junction Fuels today.
Please note: At Junction Fuels, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our Covid-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep your family and our crews safe and your home comfort services running reliably as we navigate this challenging time.